SEUL: PLZ: Watch what you say

There have been some posts to other lists in which assertions about our plans
have been made.  I don't want to hit anyone over the head, but simply point
out that we have made *very* *few* decisions so far.  Those that have been
made are still under discussion, and subject to change and/or reversal.

Please, when you post or cross-post to an "external" group, don't tell them
that we are unequivocally doing something when it hasn't been "officially"
decided either way.  As of now, *nothing* has been "officially" decided.

The reason for this request is as follows: many of the posts in question have
elicited responses that are less than useful to the future of this project.
Many are simply incredulous that we have made certain "decisions".  In
general, they have the effect of casting this project in a less than
favorable light.

If you have a question about what is "official", email me for now, though
soon you'll be able to get the information right off our web site.

TIA,
   Omega

     Erik Walthinsen <omega@seul.org> - SEUL Project system architect
        __
       /  \                SEUL: Simple End-User Linux -
      |    | M E G A            Creating a Linux distribution
      _\  /_                         for the home or office user