Re: SEUL: Common SEUL/e-linux tools needed

   > The config file that I speak of would be the product of one of us, or
   > (eventually) the developer, reading through all the docs and extracting all
   > the compile-time, startup-time, and run-time options for the program in
   > question, and translating them into a form that can be easily automated in
   > our GUI config tool... this format would have to be QUITE FLEXIBLE.

   Debian is planning to use COAS to do this. See http://www.coas.org/ .
   Essentially, configuration could be done ahead-of-time, and the packages
   would read the configuration data from COAS at install time and install
   non-interactively.

Coorect me if I am wrong but the X based tools of COAS use Qt and I
thought Qt was taboo for Debian.  Unless than Debian restrict itslef
to the curses based part.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez