Re: SEUL: hardware detection

Will:

	Well, disreguard that business about defrag being text oriented.  I did
it again.  I hate it when that happens.  I think I should hok my
computer and buy a rocking chair.  My memory is shot.  I spent 6 months
on the road installing VSAT WAN's and now I can't remember squat
correctly.

	It's scandisk, not defrag that's text mode.  It's funny.  I thought of
it when I started to type scandisk in that last email instead of defrag.

	Well.  I guess the best bet is to have instructions to defrag before
install.  They should be able to get that much done.