Re: SEUL: Re: What's the diff to SEUL ? (fwd)

William T Wilson wrote:

> No.  We've been over this before.
>
> > Also, what if I don't have win95 or it is set up incorrectly? -Jeff
>
> then you're out of luck.  :)  In such a case, you'd have to either have
> probe-able hardware or know what it is.

Not entirely true.  Win 3x has a registry.  I don't know how much data
was actually put in it compared to Win 95 but I know it was put there in
preparation for phasing out ini files.  Some win 3x programs actually
used it just like in Win 95.  I still have my 3x flops (5.25 LOL).  If I
can find a 5.25 drive in my computer boneyard here I'll see if I can
find it to check the format against Win 95.