Re: SEUL: more on hardware

On Mon, 19 Jan 1998, Paul Anderson wrote:

> I tend to think we're beginning to hear the last of the software

This is probably true.  Users are wondering why they cannot play their
mp3's or play quake or even run Netscape at a decent speed now that they
"upgraded" to their new 56K modem.  And modems are so cheap anyway, there
is little point in making them lobotomized.

But the WinPrinters, on the other hand, I do not see them disappearing the
same way.  They seem as wooly as ever.