SEUL: (sort of) neat idea...

When I boot up my Linux box, the first thing I usually do is dial my ISP
and then start up X.  The modem connects and the connection is
established while X is loading, and when it's up, I'm all ready to go.

I immagine SEUL will boot right into X, but maybe we could integrate
this functionality.

How about checking to see if the Ctrl key is being pressed just before
starting X.  If it is, dial the ISP in the background!

(I know, it's way to early to begin implementing this...just thought I'd
throw it out!)

One more thing...I'm wondering how hard it would be to replace all the
kernel start up messages with something else, preferrably a graphics
display.  It should just be a cool picture, probably the Linux logo
along with the penguin, but could also possibly add a progress bar or
something...
--
"win95 n. 32 bit extensions for a 16 bit
patch to an 8 bit operating system originally