Re: SEUL: Mail got bounced: Here are a few msgs that didn't get through...

Paul Anderson wrote:

> IIRC, StarOffice comes dynamically linked with the decidedly non-free
> Motif libs.  TTYL!

Hmm, that opens up a question.  Based on Rick's recent message about no
non-free software, with the exception of libs that can be used for free,
does statically linked Motif count?

Personally, I *hate* Motif.  But there are a few free apps that use it.
Netscape, for one.  (though I immagine it will be ported to GTK and/or
Qt eventually)

--
"win95 n. 32 bit extensions for a 16 bit
patch to an 8 bit operating system originally