Re: SEUL: Starting point for SEUL - why not simply offer alternate installer for Debian?

> I would hope that Debian DOES incorporate SEUL's installer and package
> defaults or at least give the user a choice to select SEUL defaults.

If it's free software, it will be on our official CDs. Since there will
probably be three CDs soon, it makes sense for one to boot into the easy
installer, and one to boot into the "hard" one. However, I hope eventually
"easy" and "hard" could be integrated into the same program.

	Thanks

	Bruce