Re: SEUL: gui toolkits

> if someone knows of other gui toolkits that would be useful for seul,
> please mention them as well, so we can look into them now.

I've used xforms alot, and really like it, but I'm a bit unsure on how Dr Z.
plans on licensing it after version 1.0 is released...

I have also heard good things about Qt, (this is what KDE is based on:
http://www.kde.org/ ).  My big concern with Qt is it's not free for commercial
use (not covered under GPL).  I have heard that it does support drag-n-drop.

There is also LessTif ( http://www.lesstif.org/ ) which is a motif clone.
This would mean the we need to become familiar with Motif, and Motif books
aren't cheap... (As far as books go I already have my eyes on several hundred
$$ worth of O'Reily books... If I could only afford them :-< )

I reccommend we try to stay away from OpenLook type stuff (but given that this
is a product for end-users, and the OL interface is confusing to many, that's
sort of a given)

Loren