Re: SEUL: Observatons (& a note to Steering Committee)

Micah Yoder wrote:

> BTW, my involvement in this will be somewhat limited until
> July 15, when a stupid tech writing report is due.  Yes, I am
> willing to be on the Steering Committee, but I'm not sure I
> can be immensely useful in the next couple weeks!  :-)

I am willing to be on the steering committee as well. I have
a tech writting project due in a few weeks, as well, but I
have chosen the topic to coincide with work I would otherwise
be doing on the SEUL project. Just don't expect to see a lot
of posting from me for a little while.

- Jeff Dutky