Re: SEUL: Monthley update from the maintainer.

On Mon, 30 Jun 1997, Cyber Link wrote:

> On Mon, 30 Jun 1997, Randy Heineke wrote:
> >
> > What is needed is a user interface.  I still don't see the user
> > focus.  I don't know of any good user interface that wasn't the result of
> > numerous iterations of test and refinement.  Maybe it is there and I
> > don't see it.  It may help if you can address my concern. Other people
> > may have the same concern. It could lead to their reluctance to
> > volunteering if they do not understand how anything can be accomplished.
> >
> > Regards,
>
> This would be a joint effort of the development group, software group,
> and distrabution group. But if the need arose for a group to handle it we
> can set one up. I realy think we need to focus at elast at this point in
> getting the base togeather. That is realy the starting point we can build
> from there.

> in the body of the letter.

Cyber,

This helps.  I think the need arose or will arise before we can settle
the issue of who the intended end user is.  One simple test of a good end
user definition is if you can name one individual end user who is not
part of your organization.  Who has the resposibility for identifying
this user?

Regards,