SEUL: Where can I get it ?

Is there a distribution of SEUL I can just download and install ?
Where can I get it ?

If "Independence" has a distribution already, perhaps I could taste that also.

A new machine for me to install Linux onto should be delivered in the next
week. I think it would be a Good Thing (TM) for me to download the latest
version of SEUL, install it on that machine, and return some notes on how
easy it was to install and what little glitches remain. Since it's still
mostly Debian (right ?) I'll "cc:" a copy to Debian.

It's possible that that I'll wipe the disk and try Red Hat as well. I will,
of course, note any problems and tell them to Red Hat.

--
+ David Cary "mailto:d.cary@ieee.org" "http://www.rdrop.com/~cary/"