Re: SEUL: Anybody home

On Fri, 13 Mar 1998, Jeffrey wrote:

> There was some complaint that there were to many talkers and not
> enough programmers. I'm trying to learn how to program and looking
> into how the keyboard works. After a few arguments and some people
> leaving to work on an another project it kinda died off.
> I'm assuming that everyone is either working on a project or learning
> how to program. -Jeff

Hmm, this doesn't sound good. Is there even some kind of "distro", even in
beta done yet?

Keith Dart, Devtest Engineer                   <mailto:kdart@cisco.com>
Cisco Systems                                    phone: +1.408.527.1391
Network to User Business Unit                    pager: +1.800.365.4578
internal web page: <http://kdart-pc2.cisco.com>    fax: +1.408.527.3778
 .||..||.  The network kicks butt. No excuses.