Re: SEUL: About friendlyness

In message <35FC10A0.B82E00E4@usa.net>, forgeltd@usa.net writes:
>Read the archives on http://www.seul.org ( I think ).  This was already
>discussed and basically a Simple Linux for end users means adding more
>graphical configuration tools and many nicer apps.

More specifically, the archives live at http://www.seul.org/archives/

"Basically", a Simple Linux involves much much more than simply adding
tools and apps. But that's why there are different projects, each
working on different aspects of the problem, and still communicating.
It's the best way to do it. (If you check out our links page at
http://www.seul.org/what/links.html, you will find that there are
perhaps a dozen projects out there working on this.)

--Roger