SEUL: Re: Microsoft and WPI

I heard a really nasty rumor recently, and was wondering if you could
confirm it. I'm the leader of the Simple End-User Linux (SEUL) project
at www.seul.org, and I suspect that a lot of Linux and Open Source news
agencies and organizations that I work with would be very willing to put
in a little blurb about this... we could turn it into a pretty big deal
if it's as straightforward as this mail implies.

I look forward to your response (preferably with WPI academic webpages
confirming this),
--Roger