Re: SEUL: Fwd: Linux (potential) end-user research.

Bill Gates was here in Hoston the other day and was toting how "Free
Software" would never make a major impact on his market share.  I think he
has his head in the sand.  I have to reboot my win98 at least once a week or
more.  I was in the dentist's office the other day, and they had to reboot
win95 within the hour or so that I was in there, they couldn't tell what the
problem was with the cryptic window that popped up.

Dave Neumann
david.neumann@cwix.com