SEUL: What's going on?!

I've just got back from 3 days away, and found there's still no new
website emerging... What (if anything) is going on??!!!

Oh, and are there really only 4 people on this list apart from
Omega/Arma? If not, how about some intros?

Cheers,
-SImon

PS - Got PPP working in Linux for the first time yesterday... with luck,
I might be able to scrap Win95 for talking to you soon... ;-)

Never criticize a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That
way, if he doesn't like what you have to say, it'll be OK because
you'll be a mile away and you'll have his shoes.
Simon Waldman            email:  swaldman@bigfoot.com
Surrey, England.                 starburst@jazzandjava.com
Half-dead cat found in box - RSCPA seeks Austrian scientist.