SEUL: "Officializing" my Commercial Port Advocacy mini-HOWTO

Tim,

   Have I gotten irredeemably on your bad side?  I haven't heard from you in quite some time about my submitted mini-HOWTO, which I thought was ready to go and just needed to be put up on the LDP site.  If there's something I need to do to get it on the evaluation and acceptance track again, just let me know and I'll do it.  Conversely, if I've managed to remove myself and my document from any future consideration for inclusion in the LDP let me know that too and I'll put it up on some other web site.  Thanks.

Doug Loss            Democracy substitutes election by the
dloss@csrlink.net    incompetent many for appointment by
(717) 326-3987       the corrupt few.
                        George Bernard Shaw