SEUL: Disclaimer for GEO

I need comments, suggestions, etc on the following disclaimer text for
General Education Online--I'm starting to get too many e-mails from people
trying to get admitted to the University of West Florida.

So here goes:

(DRAFT 1)
Standard General Education Online Disclaimer

General Education Online (GEO) is not affiliated with the University of
West Florida, nor does GEO handle admissions requests, or requests for
information concerning a particular school.  GEO does not guarantee that
all 5,700 links are not broken, although every effort has been made to make
sure that that is the case.

GEO is a starting point for finding a college or a university among the
thousands around the world and does not handle any requests for information
concerning a particular school.