Re: SEUL: Freehive Gone?

On Sat, 6 Mar 1999 10:18:53 EST, EAMorical@aol.com wrote:

> Does anyone know what happened to Freehive (http://www.freehive.org)? They
> have been unreachable for several months.

I emailed Joachim (do I remember his name right?) when I first noticed that.
Evidently they didn't bother to send in their domain registration fee and were
put on hold because of it.  I mentioned that to Roger, and he agreed with me (I
think) that we shouldn't hold our breath waiting for freehive to come back.  It
was a good idea that seems to have fallen through due to lack of organizational
resolve on the parts of the people involved.

Doug Loss            Democracy substitutes election by the
dloss@csrlink.net    incompetent many for appointment by
(717) 326-3987       the corrupt few.
                        George Bernard Shaw