Re: SEUL: re: project which needs web hosting

It may not be resource intensive like you said Doug, but it also depends on
how many groups he wants,
traffic, etc. Maybe a web like interface software like Hypernews might be a
bit better. Just a thought.

chuck

--
Charles "Chuck"  Short              http://www.ncf.arleton.ca/~bj372/