SEUL: edos in Missouri

Hi all,

I placed the "Selena Sol Multiple Choice Script" demo online at "edos.org"

I'll place Micah's app manager for download there too.

I have some limits on my servers here and I thought maybe the edos site
would be more useful if hosted elsewhere. If there are any thoughts on this
let me know. It would probably be good if others had access too.

I'll be spending tomorrow with educators in Forsyth and Reeds Springs.  I
should be able to post notes on my conversations with them and the hardware
I'll have access to for this project in a few days.

Bill Stephenson