Re: SEUL: Various educational software stuff

Roger,

I agree on starting 'seul-edu'. This way those only interested in education
won't get irrelevant posts.

Also on 10/14 Wayne Earl replied to the post on the 'Article by Alan Cox'
and on 10/15 he wrote:
>I am working on an interactive front end to RPM that would make the upgrade
>process easier. I have found when instructing end users at work that what
>tends to trip them up is not the lack of a pretty interface, but the
necessity
>of having to remember an endless series of command line switches.

>When I finish the script, where would be an appropriate place to post it for
>tweaking?
Here is someone trying to help and as far as I can see no one answered his
question.

Bob