SEUL: Out of touch...

Sorry everyone that I seemed to have disappeared this past week.

I am in the middle of finalizing a project at work. Then starting this
Sunday, I will be working nights (9p-6a) until early January. Once I get a
pattern established, I will jump right back into web page redesign mode.
(about a week or less) Until then, don't wait around... keep sending
suggestions either to me directly or the list. I read all messages and when
I continue work on the test page, I will incorporate your ideas.

Until then...