Re: SEUL: Come break the new webpages

In message <e72d229d.364a6927@aol.com>, eamorical@aol.com writes:
>Roger, your getting as tired as am. list at?????

Hey, those weren't my fault. :) But in any case, they're fixed. Thanks for
pointing them out.

>Is there any chance of turning the latest post on Linux Educational Projects
>Worldwide into a web page and putting a link to it on this page. I realize it
>wouldn't be the greatest but it would be something.

I'll take a look at it. Yeah, it should be able to be a start.

>Bob

Wow..I just got mail from somebody volunteering to help with the website.
I think our more 'direct' frontpage is going to really come in handy. :)

--Roger