SEUL: Website & to-do

The new website looks pretty good.  My original reaction to the color
scheme was "WHAT THE..." but after looking at it for a few minutes I
kind of like it.  It's certainly unique, and that's probably a good
thing.

Anyway, perhaps the to-do document should elaborate more on current
education projects.  Mention the education launchpad program, stock
market simulator, gradebook program, and other software we're talking
about.  After all, writing software is what's going to make this useful,
and it would be nice to publish what we're doing and find people to jump
in on them.