Re: SEUL: New Image

Added a couple of more tweaks... bottom blue bar and trying out the space
in the top blue bar as maybe some sort of a menu in the future or a
headline area.

I'm surprised that I haven't heard more feedback. Maybe everyone's out
thinking of good ideas... or maybe they think it does suck and just can't
bring themselves to say it! Ya, that's it. (Ha Ha Ha)

At 10:11 PM 10/22/98 EDT, EAMorical@aol.com wrote:
>Chuck,
>I just looked at the larger left hand text. It's great. Thanks.
>
>Bob

Chuck Huffman                      Huffman Connection Center
mailto:cbhiii-linux@ic.net             http://ic.net/~cbhiii
Mirabilis ICQ # 1224891