Re: SEUL: New Image

Chuck,
I took a look at the latest. Again I would prefer bigger type on the top
items. I realize that this would mean space for only three items. I also took
a look at several other web sites and noticed that they are using the smaller
type. However I still stick with my preference for larger type. Also it looks
like 'Development' on the left has slipped a line. I'm assuming that your not
looking for content yet. But maybe the next time you try something you might
add 'Links' just to see how it looks. Currently it's buried at the bottom of
'ToDo'. One final thought, in case we go with putting most of the text on an
'About SEUL' page, you might look at (http://www.gnome.org). Don't pay any
attention to the contrast. It's terrible. Again good work.

Bob