Re: SEUL: New SEUL

Bob,

I haven't read all of you email yet (I will tomorrow), and I only have a
second. I wondered what you thought about the layout of the 2 sites below.
I could duplicate them easily, based on form and function.

http://www.cnet.com/
This site has a 'menu bar' in black at the top which is constant on all
screens. There is also a menu on the left side down the screen which is
more flexible to the topics at hand. The middle area is like you suggested
with the 'guts' and links the visitor wants.

http://www.news.com/
This site might be more of what you are thinking about in terms of having a
menu on the left only with content and links on the right.

Both formats are good, and our site won't be as 'busy' luckily too.

More later.

-Chuck