Re: Re: SEUL: seul-pub main page done

On Sun, 5 Dec 1999, Ian Bicking wrote:

> At the bottom of the page where it says "Please report any tech...
> Last Modified On..." the font is times, though it should be a
> sans-serif to match with the rest of that side.  I'm not sure what
> tools you are using to write the HTML, but there seems in general
> to be way more FONT and SPAN tags than is necessary.  Cleaning
> those up (i.e., deleting most all of them) would probably go far
> to making the page more consistant.

I was wondering if setting up a style sheet to do the easy stuff that pretty
much all CSS-capable browsers get right would be a good idea when it comes to
giving SEUL a standard "look."  Agree with me, tell me I'm wrong; just give good
arguments.

--
Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
dloss@suscom.net     those in authority off their guard and give