Re: SEUL: seul-pub main page done

On Sun, 05 Dec 1999, "Anand Vaidya" wrote:

> I have completed seul-pub main page, modeled after "seul-dev" page. You can
> view the page at: http://cvs.seul.org/~anand/index.html
>
> Please take a look and let me know your views.

I like the look of it.  Four thoughts, though.  In the Website section the body
text of the first sentence is larger that that of the rest of the page.  In the
List section there's a mention of filling out the form below, while there's no
form below.  In the Who? section the group is referred to as "-pub"; it should
probably be "seul-pub".  The links on the page are sometimes green and sometimes
black.  They should be all the same, probably whatever they are on the main
page.

Having said all that, I think you've done a very nice job, and I look forward
to seeing more of your work.

--
Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
dloss@suscom.net     those in authority off their guard and give