Re: SEUL: seul-pub main page done

> I have completed seul-pub main page, modeled after "seul-dev" page. You can
> view the page at: http://cvs.seul.org/~anand/index.html
>
> Please take a look and let me know your views.
>
> Regards,
> Anand

Looks nice. A couple of initial comments, in addition to what Doug said:

In the first section of the main table, you mention some documents. If you
made those links rather than just words, people might be more likely to go
investigate them.
Along those lines, we should have a 'resources' or 'publications' or something
section on the lefthandside, which includes
Why Linux? (which is also on the frontpage)
CPAH (also on the frontpage) (should be called something descriptive, based
on how much space you have)

Also, there's a doc I wrote a while ago at
http://www.seul.org/pub/fsib.html
which I haven't announced to the world, because I wanted to finish writing
it, but I'm never going to finish. We should decide what to do with it.

The first section also implies that you might try integrating a reference to
the www.seul.org/pub/hosting.html page.

It would also be worthwhile to put a link to www.oswg.org somewhere on the
left side.

As Doug mentioned, there are places where it says "-pub" rather than "seul-pub".
He only mentioned one of the two of them, though. :)

Also, I notice that the colors match www.seul.org/dev/, but some of them are
different from the ones at www.seul.org/. Can people who have any sense of
taste (ie, not me) take a look at the colors and decide which one is better,
and then we'll make all three pages use that colorscheme?

We should also make some mention of the fact that there is a
seul-pub-www mailing list, and that *it* is the one that website people need
to be on. (and probably have a cgi for subscription to that also)

nice work so far. thanks!
--roger