Re: SEUL: seul-pub main page done

A few minor things:

The first cell of the first table (the one that has the seul logo in
it) should have a background of color "#F1CD92".

The other side of that table, where it has SimpleEndUser Linux should
have spaces between the words.

In the menu you have some use of a typewriter font but not everywhere.
It should all match.

At the bottom of the page where it says "Please report any tech...
Last Modified On..." the font is times, though it should be a
sans-serif to match with the rest of that side.  I'm not sure what
tools you are using to write the HTML, but there seems in general
to be way more FONT and SPAN tags than is necessary.  Cleaning
those up (i.e., deleting most all of them) would probably go far
to making the page more consistant.

I like the horizontal bars you use (<HR SIZE=1 NOSHADE>).  You
have those everywhere except the very top of the right side.

But it looks good.  I can't tell which link colors are better --
yours or the main page's -- maybe if you had identically-formatted
menus it would be a bit easier to compare... but it probably just
doesn't matter too much because they are so close to each other.
I think I prefer the vlink color of the main page a bit more.

--
Ian Bicking         / 4869 N. Talman Ave. Apt. G, Chicago, IL 60625
bickiia@earlham.edu / http://www.cs.earlham.edu/~bickiia