SEUL: SEUL/edu docs site

Hi,
	I've been appointed maintainer of a site for seul/edu tracking all
the education-related documentation that we come into contact with.  I
checked out the documents about website maintenance at seul/pub (couldn't
find a site specifically for or even mentioning pub-www -- kinda ironic,
isn't it).  Anyway, they mentioned sdoc a fair amount, but the example
output from sdoc doesn't look anything like the main website, or the
website's of any of the sub-projects.  Is there a new standard for the
website?
	I guess what I really need is a quick intro to working on the
website.  I hope to be able to match the looknfeel of the seul/edu
website.

	Jacques Fortier