SEUL: Re: [Fwd: (FWD) seul web site requirements]

Just two clarifications:
1) I hope to patch this up so it says better things, sometime before
the meeting. Hopefully that will be Monday afternoon. I'm on a bit of
a timecrunch for other things currently too, so..
But only skim this version for now, since I hope to change it.
2) Down there where Pete says "Roger Dingledine wrote", it wasn't me,
it was Doug.

--Roger