Re: SEUL: Re: [Fwd: (FWD) seul web site requirements]

----- Forwarded message from owner-seul-pub-www@seul.org -----

From: Anand Vaidya <anand@iqmind.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 14:51:07 +0800
To: seul-pub-www@seul.org
Subject: Re: SEUL: Re: [Fwd: (FWD) seul web site requirements]

My 2cents:

Looking at the longterm, I think we need some automation so that, people can
submit a minimal html without any L&F formatting. We could set the style that
way. Personally, I like dot.kde.org, It is simple , informative and is quite
well rendered in lynx (much better in Links).

On my intranet, I am running PHPNuke , which needs Apache/MySQL/PHP. The L&F
is quite good and lets users login/publish articles + keeps list of top pages
etc...

But right now, we should start off with HTML+CSS / Server side scripts. I do
have CSS for our Seul-pub index pages. Probably some one can design a better
CSS layout?

Regards,
Anand

----- End forwarded message -----