Re: SEUL: New WEB face life and SSH

I can make those changes... no prob. Since I'm new to Linux and the
commands, I need to find out how to get the re-worked pages into CRAN
through 'ttssh'. I can do HTML and JavaScript... no problem, it's just the
awkwardness of the sdoc program and getting the web page where it is
suppose to be.

At 09:59 AM 9/30/98 EDT, EAMorical@aol.com wrote:
>Chuck,
>Good idea keeping the left hand box from going under the main box.
>I posted some thoughts on web page design on seul-pub before
>I saw this. A couple of suggestions:
>In the left box, the dates are hard to read.
>Also delete "(Outdated)" from FAQ (Outdated)
>In the main box "We need many more volunteers", comes across to
>me as saying we really don't have anybody. I think his section should
>be redone. Perhaps have a clickable "volunteer work available" putting
>one to a page listing the general types of currently available work. I don't
>like sending people to the "to do" list immediately. Maybe I'm wrong.
>This is a critical section. We need to get it right. Thoughts.
>
>Bob

Chuck Huffman                      Huffman Connection Center
mailto:cbhiii-linux@ic.net             http://ic.net/~cbhiii
Mirabilis ICQ # 1224891