SEUL: New WEB face life and SSH

Chuck,
Good idea keeping the left hand box from going under the main box.
I posted some thoughts on web page design on seul-pub before
I saw this. A couple of suggestions:
In the left box, the dates are hard to read.
Also delete "(Outdated)" from FAQ (Outdated)
In the main box "We need many more volunteers", comes across to
me as saying we really don't have anybody. I think his section should
be redone. Perhaps have a clickable "volunteer work available" putting
one to a page listing the general types of currently available work. I don't
like sending people to the "to do" list immediately. Maybe I'm wrong.
This is a critical section. We need to get it right. Thoughts.

Bob