Re: 0x012

Pete I hope you find everything for 0x013, it's all over the place.
Anyway more thoughts for 0x013. Could we write profession/sector
so that we remember to integrate these two ideas. On education
should we have highest level of education attained or some of this,
some of that, some college etc. I believe 'Pricing' should be moved
down to the pricing questions since the 'Please rank etc.' refers to
all the questions whether Pricing, Hardware, etc. Also we need to
get 'Please rank etc.' Also we need to get 'Please rank etc.' squared
away. I believe somewhere we have that pretty well in hand.
I hope I'm not creating too many problems with all these posts.

Bob