Re: User demographics - Rug rats.

[Roger]
> What's a good way to ask that three
> dimensional matrix for children? I don't want to make them spend too
> much time in the demographics section..but I want to get good
> information from there, and that definitely qualifies as good
> information.

[Doug]
How about:
Please list ages and genders of any children living with you.

That may be badly worded, but I was trying to get a feel for children
who would actually use the computers the respondent uses.
---
Why not something like...
Please tell us about any children living with you:
          <5, 5-10, 11-15, 16-20, M/F
More than 5 kids? Please Click me! []

This prevents unexpected user input...
--
Pete St. Onge - McGill U.  Limnology - Fun with Ropes & Buckets
pete_st_onge@iname.com         http://wwp.mirabilis.com/4322052