Re: 0x016

Back to the questions I didn't get to yesterday. They deal with two issues,
namely, availability and cost. I would separate these issues. First
concerning availability, I would order them from general to specific.Thus:
* Availability of a wide variety of apps.
I would leave off '(commerical, freeware?)'. This is a different issue.
* Availability of software for a particular application
* Availability of a particular piece of software
* Ability to customize applications to run specific tasks
If we haven't indirectly covered the '(commerical,freeware?)', issue
sufficiently, we should put it with Pricing where we have two questions
on the cost of software. Also we should include in the Pricing section the
following question:
* Cost of becoming proficient with new software

Bob