0x018

Pete,
Here are my thoughts on 0x018. While we are discussing what I will
refer to as the critical issues (I will have my views out before the
weekend is over), we could be doing the following:

Review the category selections:
Karsten suggests the following five: Demographics, Hardware, Software,
Support and Technical Requirements. Personally I don't have any strong
opinions. I guess I did suggest putting hardware pricing with hardware
and software pricing with software but I don't know. Telephony and
multimedia are really software issues. Perhaps we should combine them
with software. Pete as far as I'm concerned it's really your choice.

Concerning questions in general. At this point we should keep all the
questions since we really have no criteria by which to judge whether
or not we should keep them. As an exercise we could look at how the
questions start and reword to 3 or 4 starting word sets like 'Being able
to'. I disagree with Karsten on ordering the questions within a category
from least to most technical. To me the real issue is how important is
the question. If it's too technical we can reword it. I would like to keep
questions that go together, together. We could temporarily separate
subgroups of questions with a blank line to help us see what we've got.
We should  also be asking have we missed anything.

Finally the very last sentence '[Other issues etc.'. If its there for my
benefit you can remove it. Noting it on the change summary is sufficient.
Also giving the URL's is very helpful. I read through the 'sdoc Discussion
Page'. Looks like you've done lots and lots of work.

Enough for now.

Bob