[seul-sci] MIME-Version: 1.0

Hi Folks,

          I am Ricardo stefani, the leader of chemsuite project.
Chemsuite is a in development set of programs for chemsuite and
consists of:

molcalc - A Molecular weight caculator.  It's already done.
chem2D - A 2D Molecule drawing program. In development. Leader:
rstefani@bol.com.br
chemModel3D - A 3D Large molecule modellig package. In
development. Leader: Rene Fosdal
chemChroma: HPLC Simulator/Reader. NOthing yet.
chemMC. Monte carlo Integrator.
chemNMR: NMR reader and simulator.

                                   Development of stuff is very slow,
because I am making my M. Sc. and Rene works in a real company,
but we hope find out help and make things work quickily.

                               Cheers,

                                             Ricardo.
Ricardo Stefani
rstefani@bol.com.br