RE: [seul-sci] For comments: .DOC

Thanks Nels. Really enlightening coments.

	Sure it has some concerns. I don't know about any cross-platform easy of use WYSIWYG LaTEX editor(do you?). Besides, I don't know how easy is it to edit our .PDF files, to put it into the proceedings, in a standard way.
	It's all about Simple End User Linux, at all.
	Anyway, it will be a good solution, as soon as we are using linux on every machine here in the lab, with LyX.
	The CD could have a .HTML index of the papers, or a flash presentation, etc. I will work on it to the next congress.

	In addition, I've received support from my chiefs to write a brief letter about adoption of open/variate document formats, wich they will be supporting in the Congress and other events. (kinda "Why using PS/PDF/SDW also?" or "Why not just .DOC?").
	Any ideas of key concepts/explanation this document should have?

regards,

Danilo