Re: [tor-dev] Orbot+Orchid redesign

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 11:09 AM, Bruce Leidl <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> To help you decide if Orchid is appropriate for use here's a list of
> important things which have not (yet) been implemented:
>
>   * Path bias defense
>   * Adaptive circuit build times (also, path bias depends on this?)
>   * Stream isolation
>   * Optimistic data
>   * Control protocol
>   * Publication of hidden services

This makes me wonder: Would it be helpful to start compiling a big
list of things which could go wrong with a Tor implementation without
making it obviously broken? I think a checklist like that might help
people working on compatible implementations to have some idea what to
look for once you have something that interoperates. Would you have
found that useful? Would you find that useful now?

yrs,
--
Nick