[tor-dev] Network team meeting Monday at 1800 UTC

Hi all,

The next network team meeting is on Monday 10 December at 1800 UTC.

Our meetings are held on #tor-meeting on OFTC.

We'll also be meeting on Monday at 1800 UTC on 17 December.

The Tor office is closed for the holidays from 24 December to 1 January.
Many of us will take leave during that time, so there won't be any meetings.

Our first meeting in 2019 will be Tuesday 8 January at 2300 UTC.
(If this time doesn't work for you, we'll see you the week after.)

Here's our usual schedule:

First meeting each month: Tuesday at 2300 UTC.
Other meetings each month: Mondays at 1800 UTC.