Re: [tor-dev] Regarding projects and a begineer guide.

Hi,

Here's the torsocks README:
https://gitweb.torproject.org/torsocks.git/tree/README.md

You could start by building and installing torsocks:
https://gitweb.torproject.org/torsocks.git/tree/INSTALL

teor

On 16 Dec 2018, at 01:26, Durgesh Kumar <durgesh.17bcs1179@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for your reply..

I am intrested in TORSOCKS under usability category.
Can you please provide me a begineer guide about the project so that i can get familiar with it.

Sorry for late reply.

On Mon 10 Dec, 2018, 6:40 AM teor, <teor@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

> On 7 Dec 2018, at 02:28, Durgesh Kumar <durgesh.17bcs1179@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Dear sir/mam
> I am durgesh kumar from ABES engineering college,ghaziabad,uttar pradesh,india.
>
> I am currently in 2nd year of my graduation(Btech CSE )
>
> I want to contribute in some of your prestigious project. So i request you to please provide me some of your top priority project and a begineer guide.
>
> I hope you will concern my request.

Here's a list of our projects and some project ideas:
https://www.torproject.org/getinvolved/volunteer.html.en#Projects

Let us know which ones you're interested in.