Re: [tor-dev] Prop259 simulator and results

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 2:16 PM, Reinaldo Junior <rjunior@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]

By default, we recreate the client (OP) every 2 minutes (which makes it bootstrap, and so on). We can configure to simulate a long lived client, and in this case it fetches a new consensus every hour.

Actually, it's the other way around: By default we use a long-lived client which fetches a new consensus every hour, but we can simulate short-lived client to compare the bootstrap behavior of both algorithms.

--
Reinaldo de Souza JrÂ| Software Developer
ThoughtWorks |Âwww.thoughtworks.com

GPG: EF84 6530 67A5 1559 5554 ÂD8B2 954A 6BEF AF74 ACD7