Re: [tor-dev] UX Idea - A controller inside TBB

On 7/29/14, 9:31 AM, Matthew Finkel wrote:
Did you start working on this again? Having something like this
is actually really important. It would be awesome to get this
functionality in Tor Browser again. Nima's design looks really
good. I think a lot of people would be happy to see something
like that.

Do you think this should be based on bulb or should it start
from scratch? I looked at doing this about a month ago and
considered adding it directly into TorButton. Maybe it is better
to use Python/Stem for the backend. Thoughts?

Just so others are aware:  Arthur is actively working on this ticket:

"Create Browser UI indication for current circuit status and exit IP"

Mark Smith
Pearl Crescent
http://pearlcrescent.com/