[tor-dev] Anonymous local count statistics

Hello Everyone,

I am 4th year student at IIIT-H, India. I want to contribute to TOR project specifically to "Anonymous local count statistics". I am done with building TOR. I looked at the ticket and had an overview of Tor documentation. But, I feel like being lost. So, it would be great if someone here can guide me on this further, as I am a bit novice in this field, by providing links with relevant info related to the project and also by guiding me on what to do next? and what is done till now?

Thank-you,
Regards,
Saurav Malani